Hand-Knit Colour Block Cushion - Grey and Mustard
There can be no doubt, a touch of colour goes a long way to create an impact and uplift the mood of a room and we think a hand-knit colour block cushion adds just the right amount of colour balance.
Easy to layer with existing textures and hues, the grey and yellowy-mustard combination perfectly brings the elements of a room together through modern hand-knits.
A nod to subtle Scandi tones for the sofa, or relaxed on the bed - in fact, looks pretty good in any setting.
- Grey and yellowy mustard colour block combination.
- Hand-knit from beginning to end in wool blend yarn - super soft and low fuzz.
- Hand-stitch zip at back.
- To fit 45 x 45 cm / 18 x 18 inch inner (knitted to a tight finish for a snug cushion).
- Synthetic or feather inners available to ship to European-based customers.
- For everywhere else, we knit to fit standard inners available in decor shops.
- Care - gentle machine wash, dry flat.
Please expect approximately ten days from receipt of order to delivery.
Everything you see can be knitted to tell the story of your home - whether it's a colour or size that's more suited (or maybe just inverting colours), send us a note via Custom Order tab - or have a look at our other colour block knits.