A solid colour palette of ecru and black to restore balance and harmony in a home by infusing a room with a sense of flow and calm.
Our colourblock cushions are hand knit in the softest merino-blended yarn - beautifully sumptuous and tactile - whilst the classic stitch combination creates an easy, subtle texture.
This cushion sits comfortably as a backdrop to existing decor textures and hues - layer against hot pinks and generous linens - or happily a stand-alone focal piece on a grey-toned, contemporary chair.
Let hand-knitted cushions combine with elements in achieving a home decorated with style and character, whilst embracing the beauty and joy of hand-made.
- Ecru and black combination.
- Hand-knit from beginning to end in merino-blend yarn.
- Hand-stitch zip at back.
- To fit 45 x 45 cm / 18 x 18 inch inner (knitted to a tight finish for a snug cushion).
- The listing is for the cover only. Cushion inners (sustainable feather or synthetic fibre) can be added at check-out.
- Gentle machine wash, dry flat.
Knit to order. Please expect approximately ten days from receipt of order to delivery.
Everything you see can be made to tell the story of your home - whether it's a colour or size that's more suited to your home (or maybe just inverting colours), send us a note via Contact page.
Or have a look at our other colourblock knits.