A strong palette of ecru and black to restore balance and harmony in a home by infusing a sense of flow and calm.
Our colourblock cushions are hand-knitted in the softest merino-blended yarn - beautifully sumptuous and tactile - whilst the classic stitch combination creates an easy, subtle texture.
This cushion sits comfortably as a backdrop to existing decor textures and hues - layer against hot pinks and generous linens - or happily a stand-alone focal piece on a grey-toned, contemporary chair.
Let a hand-knitted cushion add to the mixing of elements in achieving a home decorated with style and character, whilst embracing the beauty and joy of hand-made.
- Ecru and black combination.
- Hand-knit from beginning to end in merino-blend yarn.
- Hand-stitch zip at back.
- To fit 45 x 45 cm / 18 x 18 inch inner (knitted to a tight finish for a snug cushion).
- The listing is for the cover only. A cushion inner of your choice can be added at check-out.
- Care - gentle machine wash, dry flat.
Please expect approximately ten days from receipt of order to delivery.
Everything you see can be knitted to tell the story of your home - whether it's a colour or size that's more suited (or maybe just inverting colours), send us a note via Contact page - or have a look at our other colourblock knits.