If deep, neutral tones are to your to your taste, then this hand knit textured cushion in glorious aubergine will perfectly pair with other details that make your home a home. The solid colour palette is made all the more interesting with a delightfully intricate pattern which can be used either as an offset cushion to pick up the tones and textures in the room, or as a striking centre-piece.
Plump this up and place with other scatter cushions on your sofa, or make this the focal point on your bed.
- Hand knit by me using wool blend yarn - soft and low pill.
- Hand stitched tonal zip at back.
- To fit 60 x 45 cm inner.
- Synthetic or feather inners available to ship to European-based customers only.
- For everywhere else, our knit cushions fit standard inners available in popular decor shops.
- Gentle machine wash, dry flat.
- Other colours are available.
Each cushion is knitted by me to order. Please expect approximately ten days from receipt of order to delivery.
What we love best - if there is a colour or cushion size more at home in your home, please get in touch through 'Contact' button.